Friday, August 6, 2010

My Gift To You!


I did it baby boy, I did it. My wants became a reality today. I have wanted to start a foundation in your name. It is going to be called Wyatt's Wishes. The foundation would be a non-profit group which participates in and creates fundraising events to raise money for donations to CHD research and awareness.

Well, today we did it. Nana texted last night and she wanted to walk for the Heart Association in your name. Today I researched it, and we set up a group in your name for the walk. If family and friends want to walk they can walk to support your group. If they don't want to walk, they can donate money in your name.

Oh Wyatt, I am so proud of this. We are going to do so much good for so many people and it will all be in your name!

This is your gift, baby. This is your 2nd month birthday gift!!! Happy birthday baby!
Our first walk will be on September 12 at the Riverfront in Wilmington. I have listed the link to the information below in case anyone would like to donate or register to walk with our group, Wyatt's Wishes!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this so much!!!

Mallory said...

Yay!!! ♥♥Wyatt♥♥ This is so great!