Sunday, April 24, 2011

.... and we baked a Rainbow!!

Today was yet another day of missing Wyatt and thanking God for Nolan.  I have imagined all day what it must be like in Heaven today.  There must be a lot of rejoicing and celebrating, and Wyatt is there to see it all.  But man, do I miss my child. 

Today has brought tears, laughs, pain, and joy.  I have tried to focus on each of my sons, as I will be doing for the rest of my life. 

Today, we washed some of Nolan's clothes and we baked as we always do for Wyatt.  This time we baked for Wyatt but included Nolan by making the rainbow! 

The cooling process


Yes, that is rainbow colored coconut!


Some where over the rainbow is our Wyatt who gave us our Nolan!

The finished product


Ah, the beauty of color!


Blue for Wyatt


Yummy!


Rainbow for Nolan

I call this a baking success!!!  And the photos are awesome to look at!

No comments: