Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pepsi Refresh Project

Okay, I am so excited and I haven't even submitted the application yet!!!!  Pepsi has what they call a Pepsi Refresh Project where they will extend grants based on need and votes.  I have finally completed an application for Wyatt's Wishes and it will be submitted next month.

Applications are only taken during the first week of a new month, so I have to hang tight until June.  But it is fitting, as June will mark Wyatt's one year since he left us. 

Oh how I pray that we are one of the 15 selected for June.  It would be great to make Wyatt's Wishes an all out reality!!  I would be so happy and I could just see Wyatt's smile looking down from Heaven. 

Once the application is submitted, I will send out the link so everyone can begin to vote for us.  Oh, please please please vote for us!!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I heard about this awhile back, and would also like to do this for my Calebs Comfort Project. :)

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Lauren, you totally should do it for Caleb's project!!!