Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday Gift

My dearest Wyatt,

I just ordered your birthday present.  I wish I could give you so much more but it's so hard with you in Heaven.  I know that you look down to us every day, I just wish you were here with us.  I decided to order you a garden flag with your photo on it for your special garden.  I can't wait until it arrives so Daddy and I can place it next to your stone.  We love you and miss you so very very much.  I still can't believe the tomorrow is your second birthday already.

Brother was so cute today.  I allowed him to stand up against your cabinet and he was just talking away and tapping at the glass.  It was as if he was talking with you.

Well, I wanted to let you know that your present is ordered and will hopefully be in soon.

Love you very much,

Mommy

No comments: