Friday, September 24, 2010

A Cherished Award

Today, after returning home from work, I logged into the computer and viewed Wyatt's Whisper. This is something I do everyday. I enjoy looking at Wyatt's blog over and over again. I appreciate the comments that other BLMs and friends leave on each post.

Today was exceptionally special. As I reviewed the last few comments, I came across one that said:

"Check out my blog...I just gave you an award. =)"

Of course I was so excited. I immediately went out to Amazing Mikayla Grace to view the award that was given by Melissa to Wyatt's Whisper. "One Lovely Blog Award" was the name of the award and it was so beautiful.

I enjoy writing in memory of our son, Wyatt James. To know that others appreciate Wyatt's Whisper this much means the world to me. Without Wyatt's Whisper, I don't know how I would have made it through the past "almost" 4 months. I needed an avenue to vent. I still need an avenue to vent.

In addition, I have found so many other wonderful mothers, who have experienced the same tragic, life changing event that I experienced. We have formed a bond that no one else knows unless they are part of "The Club", the sad, life changing club.

By excepting the award, I agreed to follow the simple rules, which are listed below:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.

I have hand selected the blogs for which I would like to award the "One Lovely Blog" award. And they are:

1. Sawyer's Heart
2. The Avery Diaries
3. In the beginning there was Genesis
4. Aidan, Baby of Mine
5. My Heart Song
6. Hailey's Journey with HLHS
7. Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say
8. Eli's Valley
9. A garden for butterflies
10. Cora's Story

And here is the award:

If you have been selected, please continue this award by following the rules above. I enjoy reading and following each of your blogs. You each have inspired me is so many ways. Much love to all.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

awww mama, what an honor! thank you so much love!!! Hugs to you and Wyatt! <3

Michelle said...

I gave you a blog award. Love to you!