Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Forever in Our Hearts

Fifteen months ago I delivered an angel and my life changed forever. 

Never would I have pictured my life like this, one son here with me and the other with God. 

Numb is the only way to describe how it feels most days.

Just because our miracle arrived doesn't make our loss any easier.

He is gone and he will never be back.  If you have never lost a child just imagine.  Yes, it hurts like hell!

Fifteen months ago an angel came into my life and taught me more than he will ever know.

Life was changed forever and so quickly we realized  it would never be the same.

Time has flown by yet remained stagnant at the same time.  Is that even possible?

Signs from above are all we receive now.  No smiles or kisses from our angel we love.

We feel that one day we will see him again, but seems that day is very far away.

Fifteen months ago I was holding an angel in my arms. 

Today all we can do is hold him forever in our hearts.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Forever Remembered <3 Wyatt <3