Monday, March 5, 2012

Wyatt Bear

I received a package today, the mail lady pulled into my driveway and hand delivered the priority mail package.  I walked out with Nolan to get the package and questioned the whole way back in who it could be from. 

When I saw the shipping label I got so excited.  It was from Molly Bears, I couldn't believe it! 

I opened the package and lifted the brown fuzzy bear out.  He was weighted.... 3 pounds 13 ounces... just like Wyatt. 

I can't explain what it was like to hold this bear, who I know isn't Wyatt, but it felt so really.  The moment that is, to hold this bear who weighs what Wyatt did at delivery.  What an incredible feeling!!

None of this would have been possible without countless donations and sponsors to this organization. 

A huge thank you to everyone involved.  And many thanks and hugs to my sponsor for making Wyatt bear a reality. 



2 comments:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Oh he's beautiful!

I had the same feeling when I got my Evan Bear. I wasn't holding Evan, I knew I was holding a teddy bear but all of a sudden, my empty arms were filled with a very solid reminder of Evan and it was wonderful!

Holly said...

so glad you have your bear!